Friday, March 16, 2012

Pictures: LIFE

And now the random photos that don't really fit anywhere else. 


This is Chocolate Chip Melon Bread. It is evil. 


These are my kawaii ugu slippers. That was the day I bought them. 


This is the inside of the student lounge on campus. It's pretty much always full of people.


JAPANESE MINUTE MAID......


This is part of my walk home yep. 


There are mountains over there. 


Walking onto campus this time. This shot is right next to...


This shot of bicycles forever.


Continuing onto campus. 


Still going on. 


Gettin' there. 


Look it's the thingy from the last shot. 


Turning right. 


In front of the CIE! 



This was faster than taking more pictures. 


Green tea flavored mochi! The pink one on the right was a lot better. Hence why it's half eaten. 


SWEET THINGS.


These slidey doors mystified me the first time I ran into them. I literally walked into the door and couldn't figure out why is wasn't opening. 


Adorable cookies. 


Another shot of adorable cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment