So I lied about getting the pics up tonight and such.
The internet decided to, of course, crap out and cease loading a damn thing.
AT LEAST TOMORROW I'M OUT OF CLASS EARLY.... for some reason I feel like you guys don't believe me.
No really. Tomorrow I will bombard you with photos. Tokyo Tower will have its own post because I swear I took 50 pictures walking up to that thing... We didn't go to the top of it (because that would have cost money), but it's still pretty lovely to just walk to the thing. We went at night so it was all lit up all nice and gold. c:
Also today I made this really quick yakisoba with spinach (which they sell whole and on the root here), carrot, garlic, soy sauce and fresh shrimp! I took the time to get shrimp with the shell on and raw, and I don't know the exact weight of what I got, but it was a pretty nice serving of shrimp and it only cost me 190 yen or so? Plus oh gosh it tasted so good freshly cooked and tender like that mmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment